Tags: Baking, Cabbage, Cooking, Food, Grilling, Jennie - O Turkey Recipe of the Week, JENNIE-O® ⅓-pound Seasoned Turkey Burgers, Kimchi, Korean barbeque sauce, Korean Barbeque Turkey Burger, recipes
This week’s Jennie – O Turkey Recipe of the Week is a Korean Barbeque Turkey Burger. You’ll be using the JENNIE-O® ⅓-pound Seasoned Turkey Burgers to make this recipe. Topped with Korean-style barbeque sauce, a spicy kimchi slaw, and served on a buttery brioche-style bun! You can find this recipe along with all the other delicious and healthy recipes at the Jennie – O website. Enjoy and Make the Switch! https://www.jennieo.com/
Korean Barbeque Turkey Burger
This juicy turkey burger is dipped in a Korean-style barbeque sauce, then topped off with a spicy kimchi slaw, all on a buttery brioche-style bun. Add this burger to your weeknight dinner menu!
2 cloves garlic, pressed through garlic press
½ teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon soy sauce
½ cup Korean barbeque sauce
3 cups finely shredded green cabbage
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 cup sliced kimchi
¼ cup diced red pepper
¼ cup shredded carrot
¼ cup sliced green onion
6 JENNIE-O® ⅓-pound Seasoned Turkey Burgers
6 brioche buns, sliced and toasted
1) In small bowl, add garlic, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce and barbeque sauce. Mix well; refrigerate.
2) In medium bowl, combine cabbage, mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, kimchi, red pepper, carrot and green onion. Refrigerate.
3) Cook turkey burgers as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
4) Spread barbeque sauce on bottom bun. Add turkey burger and kimchi slaw. Add bun top.
* Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION