Kitchen Hint of the Day!April 12, 2017 at 6:44 AM | Posted in Kitchen Hints | Leave a comment
Tags: Baking, Bread, Butter, Cheese, Cooking, Cooking Tips, Food, Grilling, Kitchen Hints, Milk, recipes
Did you know that you can freeze…….
All these ingredients will freeze well……
* Butter and margarine can be frozen for 3 months.
* Grated cheese can be frozen for up to 4 months and can be used straight from the freezer.
* Most bread, except crusty varieties such as French bread, will freeze well for up to 3 months. Sliced bread can be toasted from frozen.
* Milk will freeze for 1 month. Defrost in the fridge and shake well before using.
* Raw pastry will freeze for for 6 months and takes just 1 hour to thaw.