Tags: Alyssa Campanella, Food Network, Guy Fieri, Joey Fatone, Lou Diamond Phillips, Rachael, Rachael Ray, Summer Sanders
Rachael Vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-Off
Two of Food Network’s most popular personalities, Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri, are going head-to-head in a new series premiering this winter, Rachael vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-Off. Both Rachael and Guy will serve as coaches and mentors to eight multi-talented celebrities — from an Olympic gold medalist to Grammy-winning artists to a Golden Globe-nominated actor — contestants who are all passionate about food and cooking.
Divided into Team Rachael and Team Guy, the contestants will face intense weekly challenges that are sure to have them working, fighting and laughing as they race against the clock to prepare elaborate meals for up to 150 guests. The winning and losing teams will be chosen by the guest diners and after six episodes, the last celebrity standing will win a cash donation to his or her favorite charity.
The show’s all-star line-up includes:
• Summer Sanders: two-time Olympic gold medalist swimmer and national sportscaster
• Lou Diamond Phillips: Golden Globe-nominated actor (Stand and Deliver, SGU Stargate Universe)
• Aaron Carter: Multi-platinum-selling recording artist and actor (Popstar, Supercross)
• Joey Fatone: Singer, actor, television personality and founding member of top-selling supergroup *NSync
• Taylor Dayne: Chart-topping recording star and actress (Broadway’s Aida, television’s Nightman)
• Coolio: Grammy-winning hip-hop artist
• Cheech Marin: Grammy-winning comedian, screenwriter and actor (Judging Amy, Cars 2)
• Alyssa Campanella: Winner, Miss USA 2011 and Runner-Up, Miss Teen USA 2007
“Rachael Vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-Off” premieres Sun., Jan 1 at 9PM ET on the Food Network.
Tags: Buttermilk, Chicken, Chives, Dill, Green Bean, Potato, Rachael Ray, Ranch dressing
I tried another Rachael Ray recipe for dinner tonight, Buttermilk Ranch Chicken. A real easy and delicious recipe to put together. The Chicken is marinated in a mixture of Buttermilk, Mayo, Dried Mustard, fresh Chives, Dried Dill, Salt andpepper. I used Lowfat Buttermilk and Kraft Reduced Mayonnaise. You can marnate it from 45 minutes to overnight, I marinated mine for 3 hours. They came out moist and flavorful. I left the recipe at the end of the post.
Buttermilk Ranch Chicken
By: Every Day With Rachael Ray Staff
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. dried mustard
1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
1/2 tsp. dried dill
Salt and pepper
4 thin-cut chicken breast cutlets
2 tbsp. oil
Combine all ingredients up to oil; marinate 45 minutes (or overnight). In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; brown cutlets on both sides until cooked through, about 7 minutes.